Monday, July 16, 2012

Canyoning Interlaken

We had a blast in Switzerland! I can't wait to go back and do some more 'intense' stuff. I'll post about our trip a little later but I wanted to share this with you all!



For those who don't know... I'm deathly afraid of heights. Put it this way, we took a lift up to the top of some mountain and I was literally bear hugging Cameron, crying and breathing heavily the whole way up. Needless to say... people where staring. So, you can imagine canyoning was a trip outside my 'comfort zone.' But, I still had a blast and momentarily conquered my fear.
Thankfully, what you don't see @ minute 4 is in him asking me, "Are you ready?" and I reply..."Nooo." Glad they cut that little snip-it out and cut right to me saying, "I'm ready!"
Was I?
No.
Did I do it?
Yes.
And I really can't wait to do it again!

4 comments:

  1. Man, oh man!! You guys know how to have fun! That makes me want to go! Wonder where we can do that in the states. Way to go, guys! Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on conquering your fear of heights, Ami!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you Ami! It's all about conquering your fears! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete